How to Shape Your Eyebrows Like the Celebrities
Tips on How to Shape Your Eyebrows
Learning how to shape your eyebrows is common for looking good, hot and sexy. Almost all women believe that their eyes speak the language they want. They realize how the shape of the eyebrows can transform their facial features. Consequently eyebrow shaping has become a big money earner for beauty salons, many specializing only in this treatment.
However, this is a task that you can do yourself if you spare a little time and learn how to shape your eyebrows on your own. Get the perfect shape for your eyes by following our tips which will add extra spice to your eyes.
Here is, how???
Tips for Eyebrow Plucking
- Do not pluck too much. Generally most women commit this mistake. If you pluck too much, your brows will grow quickly, something you do not expect. To find your natural brow shape, take a long eye shadow brush or pencil and hold it parallel to the side of your nose. The point where the brush or pencil meets your brows is the point where your brow begins.
- Now extend the brush diagonally from your nostril followed by the outer edge of your eye. The point at which the inside edge of brush hits, is the point where your brow ends.
- If your brows are making a slight arch then you have the best brow shape. Hold the brush or pencil parallel to the iris (the iris defines the colors of the eyes: black / brown / green, etc). The point at which the brush or pencil meets, is the highest part of your brows.
- Clear the skin around the brows by brushing your brows up and out.
- Use small scissors to cut off any hair that sticks out above your eyebrow. Using tweezers, pluck excess hair above and under the brow
- Use a good pair of tweezers to shape your brows. Use a magnifying mirror and do the task in perfect bright light.
- Do not pluck too many hairs at a time. Pluck hairs in the direction they grow. Hold the skin taut as you pluck, as this will make the task easier.
- If you want both top and bottoms to be smooth, you can pluck the top as well as the bottom.
- Do not over-pluck your brows. Plucking with proper care is as important as plucking.
- Once plucking is done, apply some good quality gel to remove redness etc. Applying gel will make your eyes calm and avoid any irritation.
To Get Perfect Eyebrows
- Always wipe your tweezers with alcohol and check that if your tweezers have a firm grip. Do not use dull tweezers.
- If you have spaces or a spotty brow, fill these with brown shadow.
- For filling with brown shadow, use pencil and press the brown shadow against the brow. Now gently rub the brows with a brush or the balls of your finger to soften the affect.
- Use brow gels to keep your brows in place all day long.
- The perfect time to shape your eyebrows is the week after your period begins.
Learn how to shape your eyebrows correctly to look your stylish best by following these 4 steps.
Different Eyebrow Shapes
Celebrity Eyebrow Shapes
Once you have perfected your eyebrows learn how to apply smokey eye makeup