Welcome to our website.
The term ‘yourdomain.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws ofYour Country
We always try to provide you best stuff. We are dealing in pictures, quotes, photography, images, quotes and fun. You can get all types of inspirational stuff from our website as well.
We always respect the copy rights of others. If you find any things on stylespalace.com violates the copy rights of any other website than you can simple contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org as well by filling the given form. We try our best to remove the pictures or any thing as early as possible and we will also remove the access to others for such type of material. We follow the DMCA policies.
Notice Of Copyright Infringement Policy & Disclosure Information:
If you are the copyright owner of any content including images and/or text which appears on the stylespalace.com website and you do not wish to authorize us to continue to use said content, or if you are requesting us to remove a specific wallpaper/image that you have authority over; you must notify us in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content so that we may investigate and take any necessary action including the removal or modification of said content.
We will be unable to take any action if you do not provide us with the following required information, so please email us with the details requested below as accurately and completely as possible. You may make a written notice via email or postal mail to our DMCA Agent as listed below. Your written notice must include the following:
• Specific identification of the copyrighted content including any images and/or text which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
• Specific identification of the website location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit us to locate the material. You should include the specific URL(s) of the web pages where the allegedly infringing material is located. Also, please be sure to describe any any wallpapers and/or text which you claim to be infringing.
• Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact the complaining party; which includes the name, address, telephone number and email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• A statement of direction as to whether you are requesting that certain wallpapers and/or text be removed from our website or you are just requesting us to just make alterations to such content.
• Evidence that you are authorized to act on behalf of the firm to which you are stating claims ownership of said infringing content. Acceptable evidence may include a copy of your business card, company identification, or by providing us with a contact reference of an authorized person of management within the firm alleging the complaint.
Please also note that under applicable law, 17 U.S.C. 512 (f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
So feel free to contact us any time you want.